I started the women outdoors movement to address challenges and concerns many women have, such as the fear of being alone outdoors or not having enough time for oneself.
I wanted to permit women to feel free of their daily responsibilities and be inspired by other women to move outdoors in a safe environment.
- to take WOMEN on a journey, creating new outdoor habits and even personal habits--
- feel safe and celebrate the outdoors
- bring them together, and discover, share, motivate, inspire, and ignite the passion for outdoors
As w.o.m.e.n ...
- connect in a supportive environment that is safe and local
- we find balance moving; we stay fit, and we reconnect in a friendly, welcoming club
- we focus on the now and have fun
- we empower each other
We make exploring trails part of our lives, and we experience a youthful euphoria in doing so.
Step by step, we are redefining w.o.m.e.n ( women outdoors moving to enjoy nature )
- RAQUEL STANTON